Post in evidenza

Paedo priest who sexually abused more than 100 children found dead

James Brzyski, a former Archdiocese of Philadelphia priest accused of raping or molesting more than 100 children in the 1970s and 1980s,...

AddToAny

martedì 11 luglio 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 144

A Devon man has been jailed for 12 years for abusing a girl and driving her to repeatedly attempt suicide.

A court heard that Plymouth taxi driver Paul Jennings often filmed himself and the girl, and kept a vile collection of indecent images.
The 61-year-old groomed the child for eight years, ending up offering her cash for sexual favours, reports the Plymouth Herald.
His victim was so tormented she tried to take her life several times from the age of 13, Plymouth Crown Court heard.
His victim also scrubbed herself with bleach because she regarded herself as unclean after his abuse.
Jailing him for 12 years for 23 offences, Judge Paul Darlow said: "These charges reflect over an eight-year period reflecting systematic abuse. Photographs were taken and kept by you as record.
"It has had a severe psychological impact which no doubt she will have to life with for the rest of her life."
Jennings, of Middlefield Road, Southway, had earlier pleaded guilty to seven counts of indecent or sexual assault, two counts of indecency with a child, four counts of sexual activity with a child, three counts of engaging a child to engage in sexual activity, six counts of possession of indecent images and one of possession of an extreme pornographic image.
The first offence was committed in 2001 with the indecent images found upon his arrest last year.
Some of the counts represent multiple occasions of abuse.
His victim reported the offences to police last July.
Lee Bremridge, for the Crown Prosecution Service, said Jennings had started to groom the girl. He added the defendant touched the child indecently, plying her with sweets or money.
He said that Jennings would often film her or them together performing indecent acts.
Mr Bremridge said that as she grew older Jennings would give her lifts as a taxi driver or offer her as much as £100.
He added that police seized his sick video library, mostly of images of his victim, but also including other images downloaded from the internet.

The barrister said the woman told police she had started self-harming from the early days of abuse and had tried to take her own life several times since the age of 13.
He added: "She used wire pads and bleach to clean herself because she felt so dirty and disgusting."
Ed Bailey, for Jennings, said his client had read the woman's statement.
He added: "He told me he was sickened by his horrendous behaviour."
Mr Bailey said that Jennings had accepted full responsibility for what he had done when he spoke to the police.
He added the defendant was the sole carer for his elderly mother.


KINGSTON, N.Y. >> A Kingston man has been charged with sexually abusing two girls, ages 6 and 12, the Ulster County District Attorney’s Office said Thursday.
David R. Vega-Soto, 38, was charged with the felonies of sexual abuse and criminal sex act; one misdemeanor count of sexual abuse; and two misdemeanor counts of endangering the welfare of a child, the prosecutor’s office said.
The charges were filed June 30, four days after the Family and Child Advocacy Center began investigating a report that the girls had been sexually assaulted.
The Family and Child Advocacy Center is made up of investigators from the District Attorney’s Office, the state police, the Ulster County Sheriff’s Office and Ulster County Child Protective Services.
Authorities did not say whether Vega-Soto knew the girls prior to the assaults.
Vega-Soto was arraigned in Rosendale Town Court and sent to the Ulster County Jail in lieu of $25,000 bail.
He also was ordered to stay away from the two girls.

Kingston man charged with sexually abusing two young girls 07/06/17

A convicted sex offender has been indicted on several counts of rape involving children, according to a media release from the Montgomery County Prosecutor’s Office.
Michael Brune, 31, of Dayton was indicted on six counts of rape of a child under 13, four counts of sexual battery, two counts of gross sexual imposition of a child under 13, and three counts of domestic violence. 
The incident occurred in December 2016, after the two victims, both under the age of 13 at the time, told their mother Brune had forced them to perform sex acts with him. 
“After the two minor children and the mother were attacked by the defendant, the victims were able to escape,” Montgomery County Prosecutor Mat Heck said in the release.
Heck said Brune is a convicted sex offender after he was found guilty on a charge of gross sexual imposition in Clermont County. Brune, as a registered sex offender, was required to register his address and place of employment with the sheriff’s office, which prosecutors said he failed to do. 
Brune was also indicted on a separate charge of failure to register. 
“As parents, it is vitally important that instances of inappropriate sexual conduct are reported to law enforcement, as this parent did,” Heck said. “We all have a duty to protect children from sex offenders.”
Brune is scheduled to be arraigned on July 20. 

Convicted sex offender indicted on rape charges involving 2 children 
  • Breaking News Staff 
  • July 5, 2017

    A Great Lakes man pleaded not guilty Thursday to charges he molested four children over the course of 16 years.
    Robert Unroe, 42, of the 2700 block of Florida Court, could face life in prison if found guilty on seven counts of predatory criminal sexual assault, Lake County Judge Christopher Stride said. Unroe also faces up to seven years in prison on each of 17 counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse.
    He was appointed a public defender and is tentatively scheduled to go to trial Aug. 28.
    Unroe was arrested May 31 after one of the children told an adult about the abuse, said Cynthia Vargas, spokeswoman for the Lake County State's Attorney's Office.
    The adult reported the accusations to Gurnee police, which then opened an investigation, Vargas said. The investigation led to allegations involving other children between 2000 and 2016, she added.
    Vargas said the case remains under investigation.
    Unroe remains held in Lake County jail on $500,000 bail. His next court date is scheduled for July 26 in front of Judge Mark Levitt.

    Lake County man faces life sentence on child molestation charges 7/6/2017 

    A New Boston, Texas, man sentenced to two life sentences plus 20 years by a Bowie County jury last August will get a new trial.
    Donald Harrell, 61, was sentenced to life on two counts of aggravated sexual assault of a child and to 20 years for indecency with a child by a Bowie County jury. The 6th District Court of Appeals in Texarkana reversed Harrell’s convictions and sentences and sent the case back to the trial court in an opinion released Thursday.
    Harrell was found guilty of misconduct with a 9-year-old relative. During Harrell’s trial, the jury also heard testimony from a young neighbor who claimed she was sexually abused by Harrell also. The court of appeals opinion states that 5th District Judge Bill Miller should not have allowed the jury to hear the second girl’s testimony.
    At trial Harrell testified under direct questioning by his lawyer that he is impotent, likely from medications he takes for a variety of physical conditions. Under cross examination by the state during his August 2016 jury trial, Harrell testified that he doesn’t currently experience sexual desire.
    The state argued at trial that the second girl should be allowed to testify to rebut the testimony concerning impotence and sexual desire. Miller allowed the testimony and the state referred to it during its closing remarks as indicative of Harrell having a pattern of preying on girls of a certain age.
    Harrell’s appellate attorney argued that the testimony from the second girl shouldn’t have been allowed because the defense did not put forth a theory which would have made the sexual abuse impossible. The court of appeals agreed, noting that an impotent person can still commit aggravated sexual assault as the offense is defined by law and thus the testimony to rebut the impotence testimony shouldn’t have been allowed.
    The court of appeals found as well that the state elicited testimony from Harrell concerning sexual desire, not Harrell’s defense attorney. The opnion refers to case law which establishes that the state can’t call a rebuttal witness to refute testimony the state elicited from a defendant. The opinion also notes that Harrell didn’t claim he lacked sexual desire in 2013 when the sexual assaults were alleged to have occurred.

    New Boston man sentenced to life for child sex abuse to get new trial Field Walsh July 6, 2017

    JUNEAU — A 35-year-old Randolph man entered a not guilty plea Thursday to charges of sexually assaulting a 7-year-old child.
    Chris L. Sussek is charged with three counts of first-degree child sexual assault charges. He could be sentenced up to 180 years in prison if convicted on the charges.
    According to the criminal complaint, the victim told her mother about the assault. The victim said it occurred in her home beginning when she was 6 or 7 when Sussek was painting her home. Sussek demonstrated to the child how to masturbate. Sussek molested the child at the child’s home after that point.
    The child told authorities that the abuse continued over the next few years and Sussek told her not to tell anyone.
    Police spoke with Sussek in January and he was taken into custody on a parole violation. According to the complaint, Randolph Police asked Sussek if there was any contact between he and the victim over the last two years. According to the complaint, Sussek originally admitted to bathing the child when the child was 6, but denied the abuse. However when questioned at a later date, the complaint said that Sussek admitted he had initiated a sexual relationship. Sussek told officers that it happened on four occasions and ceased after the victim asked for the abuse to stop.
    Sussek appeared before Dodge County Circuit Court Judge Martin De Vries, who set a telephone scheduling conference on Aug. 4.

    A Toledo man has been indicted by a Lucas County grand jury sexually assaulting an 8 year-old.
    38 year-old Jesse Glaze is now facing one count of rape.
    Police say Glaze digitally penetrated the young victim on July 1st.
    The victim was examined by a nurse at ProMedica Toledo Hospital, who told police there were signs of sexual assault.
    Glaze is due back in court on Monday.
    (Clarinda) -- A New Market man is in custody for numerous counts of sexual abuse in Page County.
    Page County Sheriff Lyle Palmer says deputies arrested 26-year-old Kenton John Lyle Alexander just after 1 a.m. Friday on Washington Street in Clarinda. Alexander was arrested on Page County warrants charging him with three counts of third degree sexual abuse and one count of lascivious acts with a child -- fondle or touch.
    He was taken to the Page County Jail on $40,000 cash only bond. No additional details regarding the case have been released.

    Michael Sanderson indecently assaulted two schoolgirls in Barnsley during the 1980s.
    The 54-year-old, of Turners Close, in Jump, Barnsley, was found guilty of eight counts of indecent assault of a female aged under 14 and three counts of inciting a child to commit an act of gross indecency. He was acquitted of one additional count of indecent assault.
    Sanderson, who had denied all the charges, was sentenced at Sheffield Crown Court on Friday (June 30) to 14 years behind bars.
    DC Elinor Duke, from Barnsley’s Child Abuse Unit, praised the bravery shown by Sanderson's victims in coming forward.
    "This has been a lengthy and protracted investigation but this dangerous individual is finally behind bars.
    "Sanderson continued to deny his guilt throughout our inquiry, meaning our victims had to go through a trial process and further prolong their distress.
    "He is now serving a considerable sentence in prison for his crimes and I hope that the brave women who came forward to report this abuse are reassured by this successful conviction.
    "I hope this case highlights that we will do whatever we can to investigate crimes of child sexual abuse, even if they took place decades ago, and wherever we can we will bring the perpetrators before the courts."
    South Yorkshire Police began investigating Sanderson in January 2015 when one of his victims revealed he had sexually abused her as a child in Barnsley during the 1980s.
    A second victim, who also reported being sexually abused by the defendant during the 1980s, was subsequently identified.
    Anyone with concerns about child sexual abuse can contact police on 101, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.

    'Dangerous' man jailed for sexually abusing children in South Yorkshire ROBERT CUMBER 06 July 2017

    CHILD RAPISTS 143 8 LUGLIO 2017


    Paedo babysitter sentenced for sexual abuse of children 11 LUGLIO 2017


    Paedo youth theater group leader filmed, sexually abused minor students 11 LUGLIO 2017


    Paedo police chief sentenced for child sexual assault 11 LUGLIO 2017


    Paedo police officer jailed for raping boys 11 LUGLIO 2017




    "Operation Net Nanny" 10 luglio 2017


    17 arrested by internet child abuse task force 10 luglio 2017


    SERIAL RAPISTS 36 11 luglio 2017


    Male teacher raped by female ‘Sperm Bandit’ gang 11 luglio 2017


    Dressed to Rape 3 10 luglio 2017


    Man raped 8-year-old girl in park in front of his daughter 10 luglio 2017


    Disabled minor girl raped for 3 months by 20-year-old 10 luglio 2017


    15-year-old girl gang-raped on a bus 10 luglio 2017


    19-year-old jailed for raping boy aged 10 10 luglio 2017


    Boy raped 2 minor sisters 10 luglio 2017

    10 year old girl found dead after rape 10 luglio 2017


    Child brutally raped, murdered 10 luglio 2017


    Four men arrested for gang rape, murder of 24-year-old woman 10 luglio 2017


    Two 8-year-old girls raped in Delhi 10 luglio 2017


    31-year-old man beaten to death for raping 11-year-old girl 10 luglio 2017


    Uber driver raped mentally ill woman 10 luglio 2017


    5-year old girl raped by neighbour 8 luglio 2017


    4-yr-old girl raped at school 8 luglio 2017


    16-year-old schoolgirl raped, strangled to death 8 luglio 2017


    FEMALE RAPISTS 14 8 luglio 2017


    41-year-old woman jailed for having sex with a 15-year-old boy  8 luglio 2017


    TEEN RAPISTS 35 8 luglio 2017


    19-year-old raped, tried to kill, 4-year-old girl 8 luglio 2017


    20-year-old sentenced for sexually assaulting 2 children 8 luglio 2017


    Rape cases reported in Delhi rise by 277% 8 luglio 2017


    Ti piace?
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...